Blackfly 2022 online Tournament
The tournament is back!
It’s back by popular demand!
After a successful first year, we decided to run our online tournament again! You asked for more random draw prizes, we have them lined up. You asked for more prizes and no trophies, and we listened!
It is still easy to enter! Print out the tournament sheet (below), catch big fish, send in the pictures! There are two ways to win; the biggest fish portion, and the random entry draws.
There are three categories for the Biggest Fish portion; Bass, Pike, and Musky
For the biggest fish:
- Send in a picture with the full fish on an unaltered measuring device
- In the picture, you MUST have the Blackfly Lures 2022 tournament sheet (below)
- The longest fish in each category wins bragging rights, AND the prize pack
- Submit pictures into the biggest fish contest with the same rules
- Get a bonus entry if there is proof the fish it was caught on a Blackfly Lure (picture with the lure in it’s mouth)
- Winners will be randomly drawn periodically through the tournament
- Prizes will be announced before the draw.
To submit your pictures:
- Upload them to Facebook & Instagram and tag @blackflylures with the #blackflylurestournament
- Or send them in to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Blackfly Lures Tournament
- Let us know which of our lures you caught them on!
- one of our the Big Bass Box
- one of our Perfect Pike Packs
Respect the fish, don’t keep it out of the water longer than it needs to be, snap a quick picture to satisfy the criteria above, and get it
back into the water. Hold them safely to make sure they can swim away. If there are any questions of authenticity, our panel of judges will decide if it can be entered.
Print out the tournament sheet below for the pictures, or save it to your phone so you can put it beside the fish while you take a picture.
Any pictures submitted could be used on social media, or our website, so please include your Instagram or Facebook handles in the email.
Since this will be across many fishing zones, and areas, you have to comply with your local laws and regulations about what is in season, sizes,
and catch and release. Only legal fishing techniques are allowed, check the rules and regulations, and public health guidelines. We reserve the right to disqualify any entries.
Blackfly Lures bears no responsibility for you not following local laws and regulations, or public safety measures.
Most importantly, have fun! Enjoy your time on the water, and sharing your catches!