Blackfly 2021 online Tournament
To celebrate our 20th year in business, we are hosting a few online tournaments! It is easy to participate, just catch big fish and send pictures! Make sure you stock up on our lures so you can catch some monsters!
There will be three categories: Pike, Bass, and Musky opening at different times through out the year, and closing on October 29th, 2021.
There are two parts to the tournament. The Biggest fish part, and the random draws.
To win the biggest fish:
- You have to send a picture of the full fish on an unaltered measuring device
- a picture with the Blackfly Lures 2021 Fishing tournament printout (See below)
- the LONGEST fish in each category wins a prize pack, a trophy, and most importantly, bragging rights.
- Submit entries into the biggest fish contest (email or social media with the appropriate tags)
- Get a bonus entry if there is proof it was caught on a Blackfly Lure (picture in the mouth or video)
- Winners will be randomly drawn periodically throughout the tournament
- Prize packs will be announced before the draw
Send the pictures to [email protected] with the subject line: Blackfly Lures Tournament, tag @blackflylures and #blackflylurestournament on Facebook and Instagram. Let us know which lure and color you caught it on!
A winner will be announced in all three categories on October 29th, 2021. This allows people to have time to get out, and get involved. Since it is such a long time period, we are going to add periodic draws based on entries into the tournament. So get your pictures in! They count as an entry in the draw, so don’t wait! If your picture has a picture of a Blackfly Lure in the mouth of the fish, you get a bonus entry. And keep an eye on our social media and emails to see when the draws are.
Now the good stuff!
In the Pike category you win:
- The Biggest Pike Trophy with your name on it
- one of our Pike Packs with all the essentials for pike fishing
In the Bass category you win:
- The Biggest Bass Trophy with your name on it
- one of our Bass Packs with all the essentials for bass fishing
Print out the image below for the pictures, or save it to your phone so you can put it beside the fish while you take a picture.
Any pictures submitted could be used on social media, or our website, so please include your Instagram or Facebook handles in the email.
Since this will be across many fishing zones, and areas, you have to comply with your local laws and regulations about what is in season, sizes, and catch and release. Only legal fishing techniques are allowed, check the rules and regulations, and public health guidelines. We reserve the right to disqualify any entries.
Blackfly Lures bears no responsibility for you not following local laws and regulations, or public safety measures
Most importantly, have fun! Enjoy your time on the water, and sharing your catches!